Training [se] we like our fun and we never fight
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Melita
they should have checked the ashes
of the women they burned alive
Unaware her tone (albeit mildly surprised) had ruffled any feathers, the youth persisted down the stretch, meeting Amun halfway along the port, ignoring the sudden round of stares on them. The curiosity had been piqued anyway, and the end results of his disappearance clearly hadn’t been a sojourn or exciting volleys into the unknown – rather a misadventure that caused her to wrinkle her nose, sticking her tongue out too for good measure. “Sorry to hear that. How’d you get out?” Had anyone gone looking for him? The notions were almost sobering, but she lifted her chin upwards all the same, airs of defiance and sparks of boldness.

“I’m okay! Still working on the Ark. I took over the place,” and she jutted her thumb towards the more rocky endeavors, where her uncles’ former house sat amidst the stones. “My uncles are in King’s End now,” and not without their own fair share of drama, which she really didn’t feel inclined to retell again. “Training and stuff, the usual.” She paused, considering, alternating her gaze back and forth over old wood and sand. “What’re you going to be doing now?” She supposed, presumed, he’d be catching up on things, seeing what he missed, where he could keep lingering.
because it takes a single wild ember
to bring a whole wildfire to life

Messages In This Thread
[se] we like our fun and we never fight - by Amun - 02-02-2022, 12:09 AM
RE: [se] we like our fun and we never fight - by Melita - 02-04-2022, 05:16 PM