Training [se] we like our fun and we never fight
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my whole life is mine, but whoever says so will deprive me,
for it is infinite.
Amun let out a bark of laughter at Melita's apology. "Not your fault. And I literally clawed my way out with my bare hands." Wiggling his fingers (which still looked a bit ragged even after his fluid was replenished), he winked. "I know, I know, I really should come up with a better story than that."

Tilting his head to one side, he blinked. "Sunjata and Nate? I ran into them, well, Sunjata, in the Ground." As she recounted her own experiences, he nodded. "I am going to be reopening my business. And hopefully the Artisan's Guild. So, you know, if you have any special requests for the Ark, let me know."

Taking a breath, he hummed a low note. "Other than that, getting back on my feet in general, catching up on news and with people." Pausing, he grinned at her. "Actually, on that note, since you mentioned training, any chance you'd like to help me test that my systems are all working?" He arched an eyebrow as he awaited her response.
by being moved I exert my empire,
making the dreams of night real
AMUN

Messages In This Thread
[se] we like our fun and we never fight - by Amun - 02-02-2022, 12:09 AM
RE: [se] we like our fun and we never fight - by Amun - 02-06-2022, 05:30 PM