draw me a clock
for Ludo
Spooky Rags

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
LUDO
"Well, obviously," Ludo says. "You may not be able to be killed, except if it's someone you love, but you'll still get old. If you were more immortal, you'd not get wrinkles," it points out.

"But that's not what I meant. You could always get armour or magic or defenses, to make it less likely that someone will kill you." But ultimately that's not what Remi has come here for. Pausing in its doodles to croon at Oria and belatedly accept her acorn (Ludo adds it to the snakes and ladders game, and Oria is winning), it sits back on its heels to regard the Lullaby.

"Lots in particular," it says with a grin, taking up the stick again to draw an hourglass in the dirt.

Remi has received a quest from Ludo! He must:

1. Complete 3 threads: one collecting blood from a demigod of life (Vi or Safrin), one collecting blood from a demigod of nature (Rae or Frey), and one collecting blood from a demigod of death (Mort or Ludo).
2. Complete a thread collecting branches from a sapling - it doesn't matter what kind of tree.
3. Complete a thread collecting sand from around the Miana Pool.

Messages In This Thread
draw me a clock - by Remi - 02-03-2022, 05:03 PM
RE: draw me a clock - by Ludo - 02-12-2022, 12:26 PM
RE: draw me a clock - by Remi - 02-12-2022, 06:15 PM
RE: draw me a clock - by Ludo - 02-13-2022, 06:03 PM
RE: draw me a clock - by Remi - 02-18-2022, 04:19 PM
RE: draw me a clock - by Ludo - 02-19-2022, 12:05 PM
RE: draw me a clock - by Remi - 02-21-2022, 08:24 PM