when I walk beside her
Locke Moore
Mercenary

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 26 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Zombeikid Offline
Change author:
MP: 630
LOCKE

She's so excited to see him or maybe the gifts, he's not sure. It bolsters him a little either way. "I wasn't sure what to get you. Don't know books very well. But this seemed unusual enough to not be already in your collection." He knew she'd lost a lot of it when the Halenani was destroyed but that'd been a year and some change. He wasn't sure what she'd replaced in the mean time.

He sits down on the bed next to her for a moment before shifting his weight to sit behind her. The smaller box is tucked behind him, just within reach. Locke presses his forehead to her back because he can't look at her while he does this. His arms wind around her waist and he presses a kiss to her skin. There's a long pause, maybe too long, as he thinks. The attuned makes a little noise, like he wants to speak but can't find the words.

Except he knows exactly what he's meant to say. They're right there. All he has to do is do it. But his heart is racing and he's starting to feel sweaty and what if she tells him no? But he's thought about that. All of the possible outcomes. His hands twist the fabric of her shirt a bit, trying to find some comfort in her warmth.

"Do you trust me?"
I wanna make up my mind
But I don't know myself

Messages In This Thread
when I walk beside her - by Locke - 02-04-2022, 04:38 PM
RE: when I walk beside her - by Maeve - 02-04-2022, 04:49 PM
RE: when I walk beside her - by Locke - 02-05-2022, 04:07 PM
RE: when I walk beside her - by Maeve - 02-07-2022, 02:51 AM