[split] hear the rocks and stones echoing our song
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Dropping Nate off for a moment, Wessex gives her fellow demigod an avian nod and then rises back up into the sky to take a look. Mind being the translator for a bit? she asks, meaning of course, that in this shift, she can’t talk to Ray the way she can to Nate. I’ll take a look for plants from up here. And let me know if you start to feel the effects of the sun. She can cast a large shadow on him for now, should he choose to stay beneath it.

Using her INT to look for signs of the plants or anything out of the ordinary, Wessex remembers a little thing she read in the book. Remi, Ronin, Maeve, and Locke are out here too. I don’t think there will be trouble as this isn’t a relic, but keep an eye out for them. Seven heads may be better than three. Or… we can avoid them altogether.

---------------------

Wessex drops Nate on the ground and then takes to the skies again to use her INT to search for anything that looks like plants / something out of the ordinary.

The world is new to you, and you to it. During PQ/PQ+/KQs/Drops, you roll with advantage on luck-based rolls and receive an extra name during drops. (In order to use this, make sure to note the ability at the bottom of each post)

WESSEX

The Wraith

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] hear the rocks and stones echoing our song - by Wessex - 02-07-2022, 03:54 PM