[split] hear the rocks and stones echoing our song
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX

With one vote to try and catch up to the other group and another vote to keep their distance, Wessex is caught between a rock and a hot place and lucky for her, neither of her companions can hear the internal sigh.

Gods, same - and Locke. Abandoning the sky for a moment, Wessex comes to join the others on the ground to try and figure out what they should do. “Okay, so Remi’s manticoring and Ronin’s dragoning and I could probably speed up to catch them, carrying one of the you, and summon another mech bird to carry the other, because Ray, I don’t think you’d be able to keep up in that bird form. No offense.” And truly, she means no offense. It’s just a demigod versus regular person fact.

“Or we can try to investigate here. Uh, summon some digging animals - a badger or two? See what’s underground, or something that can tell us where fresh water might be. I don’t know, how do you draw out the god of Flowerbirth?” Gnawing on the inside of her lower lip, Wessex looks at the other two and shades her eyes, musing quietly, “Shame I used that channeling already… could have been useful here.”

Her gaze goes thoughtfully to the nasty smelling sulphur pools, wondering if they might hold any clues.
------------------

While waiting on a decision to be made, Wessex uses INT again to see if the sulphur pools and the water therein might hold any clues.
there was a time that we were kind, but now
don't write me, you're not fooling anyone

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] hear the rocks and stones echoing our song - by Wessex - 02-10-2022, 01:53 AM