Does Man Decide (OPEN)
Open thread
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
You're so high, you're so high
You had to be an angel
There was so much to do and so much to know. With the Knowtbook gone from their possession (not that Gideon had ever used it much), the more the Order could find about the nature of things, the better. The Priest liked to consider himself a learned man, someone who could be consulted on matters of the Gods and their history, but it was never a bad idea to refresh oneself.

So he had come to the Archive in order to spend a day in contemplation and study. Something he had not done for a quite a while, in truth. Selected tomes on the Gods and their roles in the creation and continued thriving of Caido and records of past skirmishes with Ascended littered the table before him, Gideon currently deep into a book chronicling the known times Frey had intervened with nature.

Each word filled his heart further with fevered passion for the Gods. How powerful, how wise - having recently seen Safrin for himself, it was hard for Gideon to press down the rising devotion in his chest. For a moment he left his hands on the pages and tilted his head up, taking a breath with his eyes closed and a clear smile on his face, just for a moment losing himself in the throes of worship and devotion.
I'm so high, I'm so high
I can see an angel
gideon
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Does Man Decide (OPEN) - by Gideon - 02-06-2022, 07:55 PM
RE: Does Man Decide (OPEN) - by Locke - 02-07-2022, 12:01 AM
RE: Does Man Decide (OPEN) - by Gideon - 02-08-2022, 08:37 PM
RE: Does Man Decide (OPEN) - by Locke - 02-09-2022, 06:38 PM
RE: Does Man Decide (OPEN) - by Gideon - 02-10-2022, 03:15 PM
RE: Does Man Decide (OPEN) - by Locke - 02-10-2022, 04:25 PM
RE: Does Man Decide (OPEN) - by Gideon - 02-12-2022, 05:53 PM