Does Man Decide (OPEN)
Open thread
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
You're so high, you're so high
You had to be an angel
Gideon watched Locke slip into the chair without moving his head, a single eyebrow cocking up at the reason for Maeve's absence. "She's flattering herself. Cian was only killed because he was actively working on important Order duty. The average follower of the Gods has nothing to fear from the Ascended." Because as much as the Ascended were a threat in the long run, as much as they were an affront to all that was natural...Gideon knew they wouldn't dare start the war themselves. Too small, too cowardly. Too much to lose.

"Don't smoke in here. I'm not leading - Finn is. You'll have to speak to him, if you can find him, but I wouldn't bank on him telling you anything." The Spyglass was notoriously difficult to pin down into a conversation, even for members of the Order.

He leaned forward on his elbows, responding with a question of his own: "So are you saying Torchline has declared itself for the true Gods? Last time I was there, the sentiment seemed distinctly...tolerant of the Ascended." His sermons in Stormbreak were always accepted as simple fact, but every time he attempted to preach in Torchline he had to leave before he was beaten out.
I'm so high, I'm so high
I can see an angel
gideon
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Does Man Decide (OPEN) - by Gideon - 02-06-2022, 07:55 PM
RE: Does Man Decide (OPEN) - by Locke - 02-07-2022, 12:01 AM
RE: Does Man Decide (OPEN) - by Gideon - 02-08-2022, 08:37 PM
RE: Does Man Decide (OPEN) - by Locke - 02-09-2022, 06:38 PM
RE: Does Man Decide (OPEN) - by Gideon - 02-10-2022, 03:15 PM
RE: Does Man Decide (OPEN) - by Locke - 02-10-2022, 04:25 PM
RE: Does Man Decide (OPEN) - by Gideon - 02-12-2022, 05:53 PM