Personal Quest [se] we need a new foundation
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Amun

You'll be faced with problems of all shapes and sizes
You're going to have to make a few compromises
Smiling at Sam as he arrived, Amun opened his mouth. Before he could speak, though, Bastien showed up. The potter nodded at the artist, then grinned as the last member of their group arrived. "You're not late at all. Cameron, right? I don't think we've officially met, I'm Amun."

As everyone scattered off to do their tasks, Amun did a quick round to see if they needed anything. "I have no doubt," he called up to Bastien as the potter entered the building proper. When Cameron asked about the room, Amun poked his head in. "Perfect. Give me a shout if you need anything." Waving to the youngest Ascended, the potter ended in the main room with Sam.

Walking up, the potter gave the redhead a quick kiss on the cheek. "Hi you. Thanks for coming. And I honestly have no idea what is just neglect and what is damage." Reaching forward, Amun plucked the list of items that needed repair that the bookmaker had started. "I'll take that if you don't mind." With that, the potter started on the list.

First up, for him at least, was the anvils. Something had warped the formidable metal. Frowning, Amun laid his hand on the first one. The anvil rippled and flowed as he activated his upgrade, and the anvil returned to its proper glory. He went on, making sure they were each in the right shape and strong enough to withstand the hammer blows.

Elsewhere, though, the rest of the Ascended were not having much luck. Bastien would find that the peeling paint stubbornly refusing to part from the stones outside. For Sam, it would seem as if the dust was deliberately fleeing from his efforts, getting chased away from the broom and cloths he was using rather than being swept into a tidy pile. Finally, when Cameron went to move a particularly large desk, it would refuse to budge. The last, at least, might have a solution: inside was a variety of heavy objects they could clear, or they could just try to move it again.

Amun succeeded at repairing the anvils! Sam failed at cleaning and would be unable to sweep up most of the dust. Bastien failed and had trouble removing the peeling paint. Cameron failed and had trouble moving one of the heaviest pieces of furniture.

No post order!
For now we're happy if not overjoyed
And we'll accept the things we cannot avoid

Messages In This Thread
[se] we need a new foundation - by Amun - 02-08-2022, 08:43 PM
RE: [se] we need a new foundation - by Samuel - 02-08-2022, 11:00 PM
RE: [se] we need a new foundation - by Bastien - 02-08-2022, 11:31 PM
RE: [se] we need a new foundation - by Cameron - 02-09-2022, 01:05 AM
RE: [se] we need a new foundation - by Amun - 02-09-2022, 01:31 AM
RE: [se] we need a new foundation - by Samuel - 02-10-2022, 04:13 PM
RE: [se] we need a new foundation - by Cameron - 02-10-2022, 05:51 PM
RE: [se] we need a new foundation - by Bastien - 02-10-2022, 08:57 PM