make it wit chu
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE
sometimes the same is different, but mostly it's the same
these mysteries of life, that just aint my thing
Bright eyes meet the glare head-on, Nate's grin equal parts dazed and pointed. He spends a moment very deliberately leaning against the doorframe —hand behind head, casual flex, fingers scratching at his belly where his shirt rides up, slow look up and down Sunjata— and looking around the room. At one point in his silent inspection, he very nearly leans in so far he stumbles, managing to save it with a spot of concentration and the flash of his tongue between his teeth. "Is it?" His head dips closer to the other man with each word, like a puppet strung too loosely, wiggling around where it isn’t supposed to. The hand not supporting him flicks up with a flourish, Nate squinting at his bare wrist for a moment before looking up again at Sunjata's back.

Dark brows pinch, Nate's tongue dipping out of his mouth again to run along his bottom lip. "Is there... something wrong with sunshine?" He reaches out to playfully push Sunjata's arm, the grin making a triumphant return to his face. "I could call you worse." There's too much laughter in his voice for it to be a real threat, or at least too much for it to come across like one. He pushes off the doorframe and takes a step into Sunjata's room, looking around while he does and aiming the next step in the direction of the bed. It's not the one that the last guy had had in here, it looks plush, almost new, and before he knows it Nate finds himself sitting, hands spread out on either side of him.

The second he notices cash a hand stretches out, aimed at Sunjata before he's even managed to turn around fully. Without hesitating, Nate thumbs through the bills, pretending to count them. "What changes at nine? You get a money order come in? Guy shows up with a card? Or are you just one of those pricks who shows up right when the bank opens?" He licks his thumb and shuffles through the bills again, still not counting them. "Solid maybe." So, no, but he's not going to say that right away. Despite having what he came for, Nate doesn't move off Sunjata's bed, instead flicking through the bills a third time before precisely folding them into two separate piles and shoving them down the front of his pants.
if i told you that i knew about the sun and the moon, I'd be untrue
the only thing i know for sure, is what i wanna do

Messages In This Thread
make it wit chu - by Nate - 02-10-2022, 07:34 AM
RE: make it wit chu - by Sunjata - 02-10-2022, 07:48 AM
RE: make it wit chu - by Nate - 03-08-2022, 05:51 AM
RE: make it wit chu - by Sunjata - 03-09-2022, 05:13 AM
RE: make it wit chu - by Nate - 03-10-2022, 02:03 AM
RE: make it wit chu - by Sunjata - 03-10-2022, 03:32 AM
RE: make it wit chu - by Nate - 04-22-2022, 06:32 PM
RE: make it wit chu - by Sunjata - 04-24-2022, 11:01 PM
RE: make it wit chu - by Nate - 07-14-2022, 01:05 AM