make it wit chu
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6137
SUNJATA
you wanna know if i know why, i can't say that i do
don't understand the evil eye, or how one becomes two
Princess?!!?

The look on Sunjata’s face shifts from annoyed to a flash of quite a few different emotions – surprise, annoyed, horrified, before he manages to school it into something easier for the follow-up, as if Nate’s trying to smooth it over. And all Sunjata can do is frown, a few muscles feathering in his jaw. He wants to deny it, to reply with a ‘cool, the fuck do I call you then if we’re supposed to be buddies?’ but he doesn’t, instead he just wracks his exhausted brain, fully not catching up with the conversation as it sways – the complete opposite of Nate’s rabbiting thoughts.

Because while the other man’s thoughts dart around a million miles a minute, Sunjata’s still stuck on the first one, moving on slowly to the next, to when he zones out, humming some sound of noncomittence when he realizes where he’s been staring, brows inching briefly before his gaze lifts up and it’s a hint sharper, a hint clearer, an inch closer to a glare as Nate makes himself comfortable on his bed.

So he tries to knock Nate a bit off balance, the question leaving him immediately, his gaze boring into the other man’s face as his arms fold across his chest, his body language closing himself off as he stares and waits, only to get some shitty answer in response. What the fuck.

He shakes his head, reaches up to run a hand through his shorter hair, before he draws it back down to pinch the bridge of his nose just in time to feel the first prod Nate gives to his chest, a huff of his breath as his hand drops to hover over Nate’s – after all, it’s the first time they’ve touched, right? (not counting the brief little contact given when Nate’s fingers brush against his hand to take the cash he’s given, don’t look into that too much). But he doesn’t touch Nate’s hand, instead, his steel gaze peers up at Nate’s sharp face, his jaw working.

Another poke and the man’s stepping backward out of his room and Sunjata’s rolling his eyes, stepping up to follow him out of the room when the door slams shut in his face.

Fine, guess if it’s going to be like that.

He stares at his bed for a bit longer, gaze dancing between the books he needs to get up to start studying early for – knowing full well he’s wide the fuck awake now. Thanks Nate. He decides a bit of breakfast can’t hurt. Maybe he can eat and pass out a little longer or try to get some studying in until he’s tired and then he can pass out. So he puts himself together a bit more, throwing a shirt on, some thick pajama pants in place of the shorts, before he opens the door to be blasted in the face by the smell of bacon and his stomach rumbles. Sunjata sighs, but follows the scent, pushing all other thoughts aside to sink himself down into a chair at the little inlet they have to the kitchen, head propped on his open palm, fingers twisting in his short crop of hair. “You got coffee too?” He asks, tired steel watching the other man for a moment before his gaze drifts away, hopefully before Nate notices.
i just can't recall what started it all, or how to begin in the end
i ain't here to break it, just see how far it will bend
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
make it wit chu - by Nate - 02-10-2022, 07:34 AM
RE: make it wit chu - by Sunjata - 02-10-2022, 07:48 AM
RE: make it wit chu - by Nate - 03-08-2022, 05:51 AM
RE: make it wit chu - by Sunjata - 03-09-2022, 05:13 AM
RE: make it wit chu - by Nate - 03-10-2022, 02:03 AM
RE: make it wit chu - by Sunjata - 03-10-2022, 03:32 AM
RE: make it wit chu - by Nate - 04-22-2022, 06:32 PM
RE: make it wit chu - by Sunjata - 04-24-2022, 11:01 PM
RE: make it wit chu - by Nate - 07-14-2022, 01:05 AM
RE: make it wit chu - by Sunjata - 07-14-2022, 02:17 AM