make it wit chu
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
you wanna know if i know why, i can't say that i do
don't understand the evil eye, or how one becomes two
He’s not sure what the tone in Nate’s voice means, but he does feel his cheeks flare up – whether from the audacity or because it’s a term nobody has called him before, let alone this close and it does something within him that he just can’t admit to placing just yet. But he gets shoved from the stove and the comment made has his brows rising as he turns to focus on Nate, managing a small huff of a surprised laugh before he rolls his eyes. “I never learned how, okay?” He rumbles in defense, letting it fall away as the conversation shifts and Nate’s staring at him in a way he doesn’t understand.

But he does understand the shift in the mood and confusion flares within his gut as he works on the coffee, getting it all put together to start brewing by the time he looks over to see Nate’s drawn shoulders, the awkward silence, the cold he feels radiating from the other man. He’s not awake enough for this yet, so he answers simply. “No, ‘least I’m not. Thought you might be.” He offers quietly, focusing on the mug he shoves under the coffee maker. “But if you aren’t then I guess it’s just us, if that’s still fine?” There’s a surprised placement of hope within it – that he finds despite his strange and terrible morning he actually looks forward to this.
i just can't recall what started it all, or how to begin in the end
i ain't here to break it, just see how far it will bend
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
make it wit chu - by Nate - 02-10-2022, 07:34 AM
RE: make it wit chu - by Sunjata - 02-10-2022, 07:48 AM
RE: make it wit chu - by Nate - 03-08-2022, 05:51 AM
RE: make it wit chu - by Sunjata - 03-09-2022, 05:13 AM
RE: make it wit chu - by Nate - 03-10-2022, 02:03 AM
RE: make it wit chu - by Sunjata - 03-10-2022, 03:32 AM
RE: make it wit chu - by Nate - 04-22-2022, 06:32 PM
RE: make it wit chu - by Sunjata - 04-24-2022, 11:01 PM
RE: make it wit chu - by Nate - 07-14-2022, 01:05 AM
RE: make it wit chu - by Sunjata - 07-14-2022, 02:17 AM