Meeting with Mathair
Swamp Witch

Age: 517 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mildew
She is like a cat in the dark and then
She is the darkness
Mildew had thought for a while about which of the seasonal Gods would be best to contact first. The one that was still a mystery would have to wait until she had more information from the other three, clearly; in the end she had chosen to begin with the Mathair because after the months spent in the Feverland's care, Mildew hoped the Goddess might be more inclined to help.

It was difficult to find appropriate offerings in the midst of Longheat, but she had tried her best. A sweet wine made from Leafchange fruits and bottled the previous year and a pouch of scavenged nuts and berries were laid on the shrine before her, Mildew hoping it would be enough as she lowered her head and held out her hands, palms up, to pray.

"Mathair, Lady of Leafchange, Frey asked me to come and see you. We need to talk about well, all of this unpleasant war business. Hopefully it shouldn't take too much of your time. I'd be very honoured if you'd speak to me, dear."
She rules her life like a fine skylark and when
The sky is starless

Messages In This Thread
Meeting with Mathair - by Mildew - 02-12-2022, 06:12 PM
RE: Meeting with Mathair - by Random Event - 02-13-2022, 05:35 PM
RE: Meeting with Mathair - by Mildew - 02-14-2022, 09:58 PM
RE: Meeting with Mathair - by Random Event - 02-14-2022, 10:25 PM
RE: Meeting with Mathair - by Mildew - 02-19-2022, 10:35 PM
RE: Meeting with Mathair - by Random Event - 02-20-2022, 06:12 PM