Meeting with Mathair
Swamp Witch

Age: 517 | Height: 5'2" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Mildew
She is like a cat in the dark and then
She is the darkness
Ah. Damn. Mildew had felt she'd missed something - how could she not have remembered the Mathair's hunger for Deimos' flesh last time they met? "Well darling, you could certainly try, but I'm not much of a meal and very old." She paused, thinking about what she could offer instead, then reached into her hair to find one of the beetles that regularly made a home there - about as big as her palm.

"Here. These taste good for a bite. If you want, I'll go and get you some meat as soon as we're done talking, but I come with a message from Frey. That, and I did look after you in the Feverlands for quite a few seasons. I'd like to think we've come to a little bit of an understanding." It was a gamble, being so frank with a Goddess, but Mildew had nerves of steel forged from many years talking to the divine; she raised her eyebrows with a small smirk as she awaited a response. Hopefully, her boldness would be amusing to the Mathair.
She rules her life like a fine skylark and when
The sky is starless

Messages In This Thread
Meeting with Mathair - by Mildew - 02-12-2022, 06:12 PM
RE: Meeting with Mathair - by Random Event - 02-13-2022, 05:35 PM
RE: Meeting with Mathair - by Mildew - 02-14-2022, 09:58 PM
RE: Meeting with Mathair - by Random Event - 02-14-2022, 10:25 PM
RE: Meeting with Mathair - by Mildew - 02-19-2022, 10:35 PM
RE: Meeting with Mathair - by Random Event - 02-20-2022, 06:12 PM