Meeting with Mathair

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MATHAIR
"And they sent a pretty butterfly like you to ask me about it instead of coming themself?" The Mathair scowls. Reaching out a hand that looked more talon than human, she carves out a section of tree and begins to promptly chew on it.

As for the war?

Pressing one nostril closed with the bark and blowing a wad of snot out of the other (where it landed a rather sturdy sapling began to grow), the goddess just rolls her eyes. "Same way I did last time, poppet." The Mathair's grin is wicked and dark. From the last war Mildew might recall vast fields of bodies, all wrapped up in silvery threads as if some giant spider had come through and began preparations for the apocalypse. "By eating the rude."

Drawing forward, the Mathair considers Mildew for a moment. "You have been living off the land far too long. This war is not for you. Perhaps....perhaps this is why Frey has sent you to me." Reaching out a hand to grasp a chunk of Mildew's hair, the goddess grins as her eyes darken and her voice lowers. "You are the answer to how I will fight in this war."

Life drains from Mildew's body as water might drain from a cup when a very thirsty plant is placed within it. Sucking up the demigoddess's essence, the Mathair grows stronger and more vibrant with every passing second until she has fully absorbed every bit of Mildew. "Mmmmmm." The goddess murmurs, running a finger against one of her lips.

~FIN

Messages In This Thread
Meeting with Mathair - by Mildew - 02-12-2022, 06:12 PM
RE: Meeting with Mathair - by Random Event - 02-13-2022, 05:35 PM
RE: Meeting with Mathair - by Mildew - 02-14-2022, 09:58 PM
RE: Meeting with Mathair - by Random Event - 02-14-2022, 10:25 PM
RE: Meeting with Mathair - by Mildew - 02-19-2022, 10:35 PM
RE: Meeting with Mathair - by Random Event - 02-20-2022, 06:12 PM