Personal Quest [SE] explain this to me like I'm five
Mateo Taliesin
Botanist

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 17 - Int: 0
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
My spores been growing by the day; my days been shining bright
Mateo has gotten it into his head (read: he's probably overheard Remi and Ronin talking about it at some point) that the treehouse in the Greatwood - the one that's supposed to let people know where his fathers work - is almost impossible to find. It has escaped the boy that this might be on purpose, especially given the identity of one of his fathers, and instead he's considering this to be a very helpful task.

They're going to make a couple of signs to direct people along the way, and they're going to make an actual path to the treehouse. Whether the Greatwood agrees to the path remaining clear afterwards isn't up to Mateo, but he's doing his best, okay? Having asked (nagged, bribed, begged?) his fathers to help, and having recruited Everest (sorry) along the way, the boy is standing before the considerably overgrown pathway with his bag of holding slung over his shoulder. "Hurry, come on!" he calls cheerfully.

This is an SE PQ to help the Greatwood government by making it easier to get to the Guardian's Treehouse!

1. Mateo
2. Everest
3. Ronin
4. Remi

Please post your character arriving!
mateo!

Messages In This Thread
[SE] explain this to me like I'm five - by Mateo - 02-13-2022, 06:27 PM