Personal Quest [SE] explain this to me like I'm five
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
he said "i bet you don't remember me"
The thing was, Mateo was the oldest any of their children had ever been. Seren was arguably the exception, but she'd never properly been theirs, even though she had. This was the first time the pair had had to navigate putting their children's wants and desires above their own, and though Remi would do it time and time again, that didn't mean he'd do it without a frown. "Knowing the Greatwood, it will just turn the back around again to spite me." Had the Lullaby gone above and beyond for the Wood in his time within it? Yes. Did that mean it wasn't still tricksy and playful just the same? Absolutely not.

Oria flits ahead, meaning to hitch a ride in Mateo's curls. She approves of his fast-paced plan at least. Reaching for Ronin's hand, Remi tugs the Huntsman to a halt that he might press a kiss that was more sweet and sleepy against his lips than anything else. "I love you, and all of this nonsense." He whispers, smiling despite himself.
THE ALCHEMIST
and i said, "only every other memory".
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
[SE] explain this to me like I'm five - by Mateo - 02-13-2022, 06:27 PM
RE: [SE] explain this to me like I'm five - by Remi - 02-13-2022, 06:46 PM