Personal Quest [SE] explain this to me like I'm five
Mateo Taliesin
Botanist

Age: 23 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 17 - Int: 0
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
My spores been growing by the day; my days been shining bright
"I did ask. You didn't have to come," Mateo says brightly to his father, offering him his own dimpled and shit-eating smile for his trouble. "If the paths worked well, then people wouldn't be trying to find you. They'd just be able to go to the treehouse," he points out, all the while sitting back on his heels to wait for Ever to paint the sign. "Just make sure there's a big arrow so people know which way to go," he nods.

While Remi and Ronin fuck around complete their sign, they'll notice some friendly neighbours right where they want to strike it into the ground. It's a couple of elephant beetles come to rest in the shade, large and very much in the way. They'll have to sort that out before anything else.

Ever and Mateo, though, have the equally(?) as complicated task of getting their sign in the ground. "Here, if you prop it up, I'll bash it into the dirt with a rock?" Mateo suggests.

Round 3! Mateo and Ever to bash their sign into the ground, Remi and Ronin to deal with some elephant beetles!
mateo!

Messages In This Thread
[SE] explain this to me like I'm five - by Mateo - 02-13-2022, 06:27 PM
RE: [SE] explain this to me like I'm five - by Mateo - 02-13-2022, 07:45 PM