Personal Quest [SE] explain this to me like I'm five
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
he said "i bet you don't remember me"
Keeping as still as he could until the boys were up and toddling off, only then does Remi exhale and visibly deflate. "Have I somehow picked up one of Ianto's lucky charms? The ones that bring bad luck?" He wonders, only half-joking. "Or maybe it's that boy. I swear something always seems to go wrong when he is around, and this time I am only a little bit to blame." Had he roared quite suddenly and loudly? Okay yes, yes he had. But this was the Greatwood and Remi was, in almost all situations, a little bit monster-y. A roar was certainly the most plausible on the list of things that Ever might have expected from the afternoon.

"Tell me I am not the worst." Remi whines, tucking himself against Ronin and sliding a hand around the Huntsman's waist to drag him closer. They'll let the boys get a suitable distance away where Mateo can't complain about the sounds of kissing before the Lullaby will drag his husband against him that he too might reap the benefits of Ronin's ability to do things with bones.

~FIN
THE ALCHEMIST
and i said, "only every other memory".
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
[SE] explain this to me like I'm five - by Mateo - 02-13-2022, 06:27 PM
RE: [SE] explain this to me like I'm five - by Remi - 02-13-2022, 09:21 PM