The brightest light casts the darkest shadows
for Maea
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
The first thing Jigano noticed was that the person belonging to the footstep was not Edy. In fact, she was very nearly the strong, brazen, dark-skinned girl's exact opposite physical opposite. He had just opened his mouth to apologize for the misunderstanding when the girl - young woman, really - spoke up in surprise, and he blinked as well. She was such a petite little thing, but her voice was lovely, and it was clear where she had made the connection between them. Though his skin was a warm honeyed brown, his hair was white as the snow around him, just like hers. His eyes had a deeper, more vibrant color, but they both shared the color blue, and he found his lips quirking into a slight smile at the rush of unexpected familiarity. He hadn't seen someone else with white hair since... well, since his mother or his mirror.

He hid his smile smoothly in a graceful bow, however, reaching up instinctively now to balance Isuma as part of the motion, the gryphlet - also pale in her whites and grays and soft blues - nearly faded into his cloak and hair. "My apologies, lady. I was looking for someone and had hoped they had found me first. I did not mean to insult or startle you." He rose with his weary face schooled back into familiar lines of curious courtesy as he reached up to touch his hair, and nodded at hers. "I didn't realize anyone on this world shared this mark. You are the first I've seen. Are you an outlander as well?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: The brightest light casts the darkest shadows - by Jigano - 02-27-2019, 05:33 PM