The brightest light casts the darkest shadows
for Maea
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
"No," he agreed. "I've been here less than two full seasons. I spend much of my time in the Atheneum though, or working at the Rathskeller tavern." Had she been one of the lost souls who had sought out the Temple's protection for Long Night, afraid to test the walls of their own homes, or to spend the week alone? He was far from a hidden scholar, though, regularly seeing to personal errands around the Settlement and known to no few residents of the town, but then, his hair blended well with his cloak, and in the snow he didn't stand out nearly as much as he had in Leafchange.

His fingers held a feather, mostly hidden by his body, whose glow paled in the light of its previous owner's magnificently radiant form, but of perhaps of greater interest was the curious gryphlet who peered at Maea from wide golden eyes. Isuma peeped a greeting to the girl, wriggling against Jigano's shoulder and fluffing her wings in her excitement to meet a new friend. The bard smiled, raising his free hand to calm her as he stood, relaxed and unthreatening as he let the snow-white girl dictate the distance between them. "Edy is a friend of mine," he explained, smile widening as Isuma nibbled his fingers and reep!ed imperiously to be let down to investigate the new human. "She... she was one of those who helped to rebuild the perch when the monsters broke it. We have her to thank for the spark bird's appearance but... she disappeared from the gathering." He hesitated only a beat before offering Maea a nod and a lopsided smile. "And I am Jigano, Provost of the Loreseekers Guild and bard of the Rathskeller." Again the gryphon squeaked and he almost chuckled as he found her climbing into his hand, even though she barely fit there anymore, legs and wings spilling out and kicking in her eagerness to be moving. "And this is Isuma. Who, I think, would very much like to meet you."

Messages In This Thread
RE: The brightest light casts the darkest shadows - by Jigano - 02-27-2019, 07:12 PM