The brightest light casts the darkest shadows
for Maea
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 30 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 23 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 2197
There had been so many unfamiliar faces at that time. She had been far too preoccupied with the arrival of the bird to pay much attention to anything else, and as for Edy... though Maea had spent the past few days in the Temple, she had mostly kept to herself and tried her best not to get in anyones way. People had been coming and going all the time, foolish men and women leaving and returning as if this was some kind of game, a dare to see who could survive and who could not... Afraid of getting dragged into that mess she had avoided most everyone, spending her time at the shrine or huddled in a corner.

"I'm sorry, I have not seen her" Maea said, with her attention mostly on the wriggling creature. "There was another girl out a while ago, but I don't think she's the one you are looking for."

She offered Jigano a rather timid smile and bobbed a curtsy in response, enticed into upholding her manners by his polite ways. "I'm Maea Valair" she replied. "I live in the Outskirts normally, maybe that is why we have not met before..."

A bit startled to realize the curious Isuma was about to climb over to her, Maea held up her hands for the creature, too intrigued to resist even though she had never seen anything quite like her before. Those were indeed wings, and a tail, a birds head on a cat's body.... and then she realized what that meant, and what it suggested about Jigano.

"I've heard about gryphons, but never actually seen one before" she said, a touch of awe in her voice. "So many things have begun to change since you all came here...It's as if you make things happen just by being around."
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦

Messages In This Thread
RE: The brightest light casts the darkest shadows - by Maea - 02-27-2019, 10:03 PM