The brightest light casts the darkest shadows
for Maea
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
"Edy has dark skin and black hair, but... I don't know which way she went," he admitted, looking morosely around the buildings that were largely dark and boarded up, either out of fear of the night or because their owners had taken shelter elsewhere. "She might have gone a different way..."

But this timid girl did not deserve to brushed off, either, and Jigano was admittedly a little fascinated to find another white-haired individual, when he had thought he was the only one. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Ms. Valair," he said gallantly, prevented from bowing again by the active gryphlet who wanted into his hand, and the feather he dared not wave around too energetically. "I'm glad we have met now. And in the Spark Bird's light, rather than the doldrums of Long Night - Isuma, please!" his courteous speech was interrupted by an eager Reep! of delight from the little gryphon kit as Maea held her hands out. Surrendering to his little companion's wishes - a not uncommon occurrence, no matter how he liked to think he was not so easily swayed - he allowed her to clamber into the pale girl's small hands, where she promptly sat and looked up at the stranger with wide golden eyes that seemed utterly delighted to find someone who looked a little like her human.

"Ah... yes," he attempted to recover the thread of the conversation, bemused. "I hadn't either, until her egg hatched. But, from what I've heard, things did used to be quieter. I'd apologize for saying that it's because we don't know any better... but I'm afraid that, even when we do, we still manage to find trouble," he admitted ruefully. "I hope we haven't caused any problems for you, though?" Not that he could speak for all Outlanders, but there were a few he was fond enough of to want to keep them out of trouble if he could. Though... fewer, now that Isla had become... different.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The brightest light casts the darkest shadows - by Jigano - 02-27-2019, 10:38 PM