The brightest light casts the darkest shadows
for Maea
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
He nodded reassurance to the girl, finding a small smile to echo her own when she seemed to decide to stay with him and talk awhile, basking in the warmth that radiated even to here from the Spark Bird's glory. The unexpected gift of some of the details of her life were met with grave courtesy and the respect due for such information. Jigano inclined his head in understanding, but winced slightly at the mention of a healer. In better times he would have controlled his expression better, but even with the recovery that had come from Rory's touch, and Ludo's task, and Amalia's smile, and the spark bird's return he could not completely overcome the weariness that his lack of dreams and Long Night's trials had left on him.

"What happened to your eyes?" he asked gently, noticing now that her 'intent' expression was more of a squint. Was she having trouble seeing him?

Her question had him growing quiet for long moments, before he sighed and gave a little shake of his head. "To be honest... I'm not fully certain, myself. Everything I've heard is second-hand but... there was an injured luxere, and she tried to help it, but the monster that had hurt it was still there, and turned on her instead. She was killed, but Ludo brought her back in the body of a unicorn who bonded to one of her friends..." He shook his head again, sighing. "It all sounds so fantastic, but she is gone... and there is a unicorn in the infirmary now, that can heal people with a touch of its horn. So." He shrugged a little helplessly. "The mistress of the Rathskeller is also skilled in Healing magics. But for a medic... I don't know, now. Perhaps one of the glassmakers in town could help to make you a pair of spectacles in the meantime, until you can get them fixed more permanently?" he suggested hopefully.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The brightest light casts the darkest shadows - by Jigano - 02-28-2019, 09:15 PM