Personal Quest [se]for everything there is a season
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
Surprisingly enough, Amun was not often subject to wolf whistles, though it was more than welcome in his opinion. Slowing to a stop at the familiar voice, he turned to face Wessex. "Finally, confirmation that you only want me for my body. Although I'm afraid the Voice already replaced one of my hands, so I don't know if she'll give me two more." Scratching the back of his head, he approached the Wraith

Nodding at Loki, he slid one foot out to block Zhanshi from immediately launching into the air. "No biting," the potter admonished in a practiced and distracted (one might even say long suffering) tone. The landshark nibbled at the end of Amun's boot before tunneling a short distance away and lifting off the ground. Free from the confines of the earth, the potter's companion flew to brush against Loki before making spirals around the dragonling.

"If he gets uppity just bop him in the nose," Amun informed Wessex with a grin. Glancing over at the other man the Wraith had summoned, the potter gave Nikolai a nod. "I'm Amun. Welcome to grunt work with Wessex. I'm her thug, but I think we can fit you in as a goon."
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[se]for everything there is a season - by Wessex - 02-15-2022, 03:02 AM
RE: for everything there is a season - by Amun - 02-15-2022, 03:49 AM
RE: for everything there is a season - by Nikolai - 02-18-2022, 01:34 AM