Personal Quest [se]for everything there is a season
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
"Thank the gods, I'm glad someone is." With a large and obviously faked sigh, Amun winked at Wessex. Shaking his head at her question, he held out his hand for Nikolai to shake. "By that she means she does all the work and I mostly just tag along to cheer her on from the sidelines." Chuckling, the potter waggled his eyebrows at the other man.

Smiling, he nodded at Nikolai. "In all seriousness, it's nice to meet you. Always great to add someone to our one of a kind family." At the mention of archery, Amun arched his eyebrow. "Advanced skill, hm? We might just be able to promote you up to lackey."

Falling silent as Wessex explained the task, the potter nodded his understanding. Following the Wraith upstairs, he poked his head into both rooms. Then he activated his metal manipulation upgrade. The iron bracelets he often wore all up his arms rippled and flowed together, even as the sword he wore at his hip crept up to his hands. He wove them into a chain, then wrapped it around the heaviest piece of furniture he could find. With that, using a combination of the upgrade and his own strength, he would start to haul the heaviest pieces downstairs.

Amun uses his metal manipulation upgrade to make chains to wrap around the heaviest pieces of furniture so he can more easily haul them downstairs.

Type: Other | Level: Basic
Metal Manipulation Upgrade | When in contact with metal, can conduct electricity through it making it malleable. Surfaces larger than 6ft by 6ft take considerable effort. The ability works best the higher the metal content, becoming unstable at anything below 50%.

Citizenship Ability
The world is new to you, and you to it. During PQ/PQ+/KQs/Drops, you roll with advantage on luck-based rolls and receive an extra name during drops. (In order to use this, make sure to note the ability at the bottom of each post)
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[se]for everything there is a season - by Wessex - 02-15-2022, 03:02 AM
RE: for everything there is a season - by Amun - 02-15-2022, 03:49 AM
RE: for everything there is a season - by Nikolai - 02-18-2022, 01:34 AM
RE: [se]for everything there is a season - by Amun - 02-18-2022, 02:27 AM