Personal Quest [split] [split] blue tipped fingers [rq]
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
maybe i'm a runaway train, maybe i'm a feather in a hurricane
Exhaling a stream of air that causes one of the curls on his forehead to dance up for a moment, Remi grins as Camilla, Fiadh, and Felix return. "Well, we certainly are getting our steps exercise." He chuckles, looking properly boyish and apologetic. If he could have taken on this entire task himself to save everyone the monotony of water the entire Greatwood, he absolutely would have.

"We are almost done. It is just the Stonesong next, and this part we can probably do together." It might not be the most efficient, but at least it might be slightly more interesting?

"My son taught me a game recently...Kill, Marry..." Blushing, Remi clears his throat suddenly realizing how inappropriate this was going to be. "..fuck." Gods, he wished Ronin was here.

"I will go first." So saying, Remi pulls out the last few vials and hands them out. "Since Fiadh and Felix are both basically related to me, I think that means I would probably opt to sleep with Camilla." Flashing the enchantress an apologetic smile, Remi shrugs. "Fiadh, I do not think I could live with you and I think it would be fun to see you try and evade me, so I would kill you and marry Felix."

No posting order, we can do this!!
THE ALCHEMIST
maybe it's a long gray game, but maybe that's a good thing
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
[split] [split] blue tipped fingers [rq] - by Remi - 02-20-2022, 08:51 PM