Personal Quest [split] [split] blue tipped fingers [rq]
Camilla Ninette
Craftsman

Age: 31 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Camilla

Camilla smiles at the trio before her, gathering her hair up into a messy bun that leaves a few curls to fall around her face, but does wonders for keeping her cool. The Abandoned's honey brown eyes spark playfully as the game is proposed and they all take their turns. The smile that curls on her lips morphs into a smirk as Fiadh answers, confirming the woman's suspicions and she can't resist tossing her a wink, "Thanks, love." She croons before rolling her shoulders back as she strides forward towards the Stonesong with the group.

Her head tilts to the side in consideration, "I'd fuck all of you truthfully, but I don't think Remi is all that interested." Camilla hums, eyes flicking between the trio, speeding up to nudge against Felix's shoulder. "I guess I'll play along... I'd fuck Felix, marry Fiadh and as a result get to fuck her too, and try to kill Remi. Then he won't have to worry about all that responsibility." She says with a grin, a laugh bubbling up as they press forward.
We can't make any promises now can we, babe?
But you can make me a drink

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] [split] blue tipped fingers [rq] - by Camilla - 02-21-2022, 02:23 AM