Personal Quest [split] [split] blue tipped fingers [rq]
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
maybe i'm a runaway train, maybe i'm a feather in a hurricane
"What is so surprising about that?" Remi wants to know, of Mateo having been the one to teach him the game. Now that he thinks about it, the game might have been marry, kill, kiss, but so what. 'That is only fair.' He remarks, of Fiadh killing him purely out of revenge.

Shrugging as if to say guilty when Camilla mentions she isn't his type, the alchemist can only roll his eyes at himself, wondering what he thought made this a good idea. 'Clearly I am no good at this, but if anyone else would like to make a suggestion...?' He wonders, before handing out their vials.

"You, in the water." He says pointing at Fiadh. 'Do you have an aquatic shift, Felix?" Turning to Camilla, he smiles. "Your water magic will probably be the most helpful here. Or wind, depending on what you want to do." Remi would be too large as a krakken here, so he'd just stroll along the bank.

Fiadh to put water at the bottom of the stonestong, Camilla to rain it down from above, Felix if you have a shift, use it!
THE ALCHEMIST
maybe it's a long gray game, but maybe that's a good thing
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] [split] blue tipped fingers [rq] - by Remi - 02-21-2022, 02:34 AM