Personal Quest [split] [split] blue tipped fingers [rq]
Camilla Ninette
Craftsman

Age: 31 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Camilla

The game comes to an end rather quickly. It's clear that only a few of the present party actually care to really play. Camilla is content to fall silent, staying in step with the others as they press towards the Stonesong until her abilities are needed again. Which happen to be rather quickly upon their arrival. Instructions are given and suggestions made.

The Abandoned considers the best approach as she uncorks the vial, drawing out the fluid in a smooth motion, suddenly evaporating it into a slight mist that quickly forms a dense cloud. She wills it above them, letting the magically formed rain fall, throwing in a few gusts of wind for good measure to ensure it's spread fairly evenly. "I will say this is one of the more creative ways I've used this particular gift." The enchantress muses, a smile curling on pink lips as she shifts her honey gaze towards Remi, "Hopefully it does the job."

Camilla uses her water and air magic to make it rain.
We can't make any promises now can we, babe?
But you can make me a drink

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] [split] blue tipped fingers [rq] - by Camilla - 02-28-2022, 04:58 PM