Personal Quest [split] [split] blue tipped fingers [rq]
Felix Calob

Age: 23 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: N/A - Strg: 15 - Dext: 7 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// the sky ran out of stars, they're all livin' in the city
don't wanna be nameless for life. you wanna be famous? that's fine //
The bear shift works and it also doesn’t work. The young man finds it a bit difficult to maneuver this shift through the beaches, but he does his best – working between sprinkling with a large paw and squeezing his plump body through overgrown roots and difficult twists and turns.

He hears the next question as he continues to work, though, spends a few moments trying to figure out what he can say that Remi won’t immediately know is a lie off the bat given that out of all of them, the Lullaby probably knows him the best. They’re like family, after all. Okay! Let’s see. He calls back mentally for Remi. I met my dad once in these woods, I look just like him, and I attuned at a shrine here in the Greatwood when I was really young and suddenly, I was sixteen. He rattles them off hoping that they aren’t obvious enough for Remi to distinguish which is his lie.

Felix continues to spread the water in his bear shift, trying to be as agile as possible and offers his own little two truths and a lie!
FELIX

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] [split] blue tipped fingers [rq] - by Felix - 02-28-2022, 08:19 PM