what we reaped is what we sowed
Frey <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
there was a moment, a hole opened in the sky
a chance to join that pantheon
He doesn’t expect the moss to move, nor does he expect it to have such a tender touch – the things he’s experienced lately being mostly… Painful, if he’s being honest. The scar settled on his eyebrow is proof enough of a lingering effect. But the moss moves and soothes and with it Sunjata breathes a quiet sigh of relief, idly watching it before he can see Frey’s shape take form beneath the branch he sits on. There’s something languid in the way the god lays and grins back up at him and he can’t help but to readjust, trying carefully not to disturb the moss giving him such a welcome relief.

So he lays, draping himself on his stomach now, his head propped on one hand as he peers down at Frey, his legs hooking behind him to keep him on the branch as he lets his free hand dangle toward the god. “Thank you.” He says unhelpfully, before he takes a deep breath, his steel gaze scanning the god before his attention flickers to a butterfly that flits through the canopy.

Might as well rip the bandaid off. “Have I done something wrong already?” He asks, unsure if he really wants to know the response, but knowing he needs it to move past it. “Ronin made me go and talk to Safrin and she nearly killed me. I tried to call for you.But you didn’t come. So obviously I’ve fucked up something already, right? So soon into this that perhaps you regret your investment already?
for all the times they never heard your battlecry
now be an angel, sing along
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
what we reaped is what we sowed - by Sunjata - 02-20-2022, 10:58 PM
RE: what we reaped is what we sowed - by Frey - 02-24-2022, 04:42 PM
RE: what we reaped is what we sowed - by Sunjata - 02-24-2022, 08:01 PM
RE: what we reaped is what we sowed - by Frey - 02-28-2022, 03:56 PM
RE: what we reaped is what we sowed - by Sunjata - 02-28-2022, 07:54 PM
RE: what we reaped is what we sowed - by Frey - 03-01-2022, 06:22 PM
RE: what we reaped is what we sowed - by Sunjata - 03-01-2022, 06:48 PM
RE: what we reaped is what we sowed - by Frey - 03-01-2022, 10:36 PM
RE: what we reaped is what we sowed - by Sunjata - 03-01-2022, 11:08 PM
RE: what we reaped is what we sowed - by Frey - 03-02-2022, 12:13 AM
RE: what we reaped is what we sowed - by Sunjata - 03-02-2022, 01:29 AM