{se} hung like the pelt of some prey you had worn
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
But if it's selfless love you're looking for, you've got the wrong goddess
Ru edges her elbow out to stare down at the light golden tan of her skin, humming in dramatized consideration. “Very true, if I lost any more color I’d look like a ghost. It would ruin my image.” The saucy wink she aims at Deimos over the curve of her shoulder is entirely sarcastic, aware of his brotherly exasperation with her more physical wiles. The same shoulder shrugs slightly at his attempt to console or perhaps encourage her. Undaunted by the prospect of being unable to return to such a life. “Perhaps, perhaps not. Caido favors direct opposition, and I find I don’t mind adapting to that. I feel I already am.” Precisely why she trains her body more than her mind these days. Call it ego, but Ru doubts her more manipulative skills will ever dull. They were practically born into her.

As if in cue the landshark arrives. A chance for dominion and violence. Hotaru laughs at the unexpected unearthing, the flailing that leads to a stillness as it hunts for more sand to reassert its directional abilities. “Bet I could use the pelt for something,” she murmurs, fingers twitching with covetous desire. Or perhaps it’s the cougar’s claws wanting to emerge. Enticed by the wriggling prey. Instead she lets feathers overtake her, shooting past Deimos’ shoulder to get a better vantage point, determining the size of the shark. It’ll be a pain to butcher but I want it. Can you make sure it doesn’t go further down? Waiting in the air for Deimos’ confirmation or alternative idea before she dives.
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} hung like the pelt of some prey you had worn - by Hotaru - 02-24-2022, 09:50 PM