{se} hung like the pelt of some prey you had worn
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
But if it's selfless love you're looking for, you've got the wrong goddess
Innards magically flying around in the desert is certainly a visual Ru never expected to see. Not because of the innards themselves of course, those are far more commonplace in her life than deserts. Still weird though. Gross in a childishly fun way. It distracts her for only a moment from her practiced skinning and butchering. It’s tempting to keep more of the meat than she takes, but it’s not worth lugging it around either. It will be utilized by the other desert animals anyway.

“Hm, I haven’t seen either yet. Not that I’ve taken any trips beneath the surface when it comes to the ocean. Apparently my soul is not intent on taking the shape of an aquatic creature,” she chuckles, remembering the poetic explanation of shifts passed down by the heralds to those who had sworn themselves to them. Standing, she wipes the blood from her hands and tucks the hide away, rolled neatly into her pack for later use. “Water sounds good about now though, let’s get out of here.” Neither of them is meant for the arid landscape. Nothing more than a pit stop on a greater journey.
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} hung like the pelt of some prey you had worn - by Hotaru - 02-25-2022, 10:17 PM