{se} hung like the pelt of some prey you had worn
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Online
Change author:
MP: 6754
Whoa, you let your feet run wild
Time has come as we all go down
By experience alone, he snorted. “I would avoid the panthers, at least.” If she craved a description for why, he’d certainly relent – half of the event had been in comical, justified error, with the Flood being electrocuted.

But in the spirit of familial competition, he squared his shoulders, walking away from the aspects of the skeletons at her admission. “Oh? Mine did.” A perfectly irritating smirk centered along his mouth, before he tilted his head vaguely. “You can use air magic too. And there was talk of crystals from cloud mantas.” Which he and Cordelia had acquired, but as far he knew, hadn’t put into use yet.

Regardless, with Ru content on her recent findings and shark skin, there was no need to remain. Perhaps they could arrive again, some other day, and in portions of the region not so damn desolate. “Fine by me.” And then they could take to wings and feathers, and on to better achievements.

{FIN}
Yeah but for the fall—oh, my—
Do you dare to look them right in the eyes?
DEIMOS

Messages In This Thread
RE: {se} hung like the pelt of some prey you had worn - by Deimos - 02-25-2022, 11:02 PM