State of the Heart
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE

Honestly, Nate has no idea what to expect from this get together, especially not with Frey there. Expecting nothing makes it easy to be pleasantly surprised when the tables are shuffled in the blink of an eye, and Nate suddenly finds himself sitting across from a bearded man. He aims a bright smile at his new partner, showing off fangs, and casts his gaze around curiously, nosy about the other pairs.

He only means for it to be a quick glance, but he finds his husband and his brother in the same instant, at the same table. That’s enough to pull an unfortunate bark of laughter from him, but the woman who finishes off the trio sends him into loud hysterics. It takes a minute for him to control himself again, giggles still escaping him as he turns back to Darkeye. “I am so sorry.” He says quickly, offering his hand. “Thats just my husband and brother, they uh… got unlucky.” One final snort of laughter leaves him. “I’m Nate. It’s a pleasure.
say hello to the good times
and say hello to the sun

Messages In This Thread
State of the Heart - by Nate - 02-22-2022, 07:26 AM
RE: State of the Heart - by Darkeye - 02-24-2022, 08:13 PM
RE: State of the Heart - by Nate - 03-08-2022, 04:52 AM
RE: State of the Heart - by Darkeye - 03-09-2022, 03:14 PM
RE: State of the Heart - by Nate - 03-15-2022, 04:14 AM
RE: State of the Heart - by Darkeye - 03-16-2022, 06:49 PM
RE: State of the Heart - by Nate - 04-09-2022, 07:42 AM