Blind as night that finds us all
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759

Remi wasn't praying, not really.

Thus far all of his interactions with the divine had been more or less happenstance, and even now when he needed Ludo, his posture and tone was decidedly not pious. Then again Remi came by his lack of piety honestly, but even he knew that would probably mean very little. It hadn't with Frey, and though Ludo had been...well, a rather interesting sort of generous with him so far, the alchemist wasn't so sure his luck would continue to hold.

But he wasn't one to lie.

And so, nervously, he stood before the shrine. He'd been here only the day before with Sam while his boyfriend (even thinking the word felt so new and strange, but it was what they were now, after all) had called to the Voice. Staring at the exact same Shrine made the alchemist pause, wondering idly at the metaphysics of it all and how it worked. But that was merely to distract himself from what he'd done (or rather, hadn't done), and what he had to do now.

And so, closing his eyes, the alchemist took a breath.

"Ludo, I...the mask you gave me. I believe it has been taken." No. That was just shifting blame, another thing Jigano had accused him of pointed out. So, clearing his throat, he clarified. "The mask. I lost the mask."

remi
Don't pretend it's such a mystery
Think about the place where you first met me
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
Blind as night that finds us all - by Remi - 02-27-2019, 07:49 PM
RE: Blind as night that finds us all - by Ludo - 02-27-2019, 08:00 PM
RE: Blind as night that finds us all - by Remi - 02-27-2019, 08:09 PM
RE: Blind as night that finds us all - by Ludo - 02-27-2019, 08:23 PM
RE: Blind as night that finds us all - by Remi - 02-27-2019, 08:31 PM
RE: Blind as night that finds us all - by Ludo - 02-27-2019, 08:43 PM
RE: Blind as night that finds us all - by Remi - 02-27-2019, 09:01 PM