and from it she fled
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve
We'll never get free
Lamb to the slaughter
Maeve doesn't miss the twitch of her lips or the slight darkening of her eyes. The Nightshade doesn't blame her. The mention of the demigod was sure to always rouse some sort of annoyance from the goddess. Safrin doesn't take it out on her, though. She beams down at her with nothing but pride, clearly pleased by her apparent act of bravery and Maeve returns the smile, a flush rising on her cheeks at the praise.

"Perhaps you're right. Maybe I should simply form a harem of my own to enjoy. If they're so inclined they can join there." She laughs, shaking her head at the notion along with Safrin. "Thank you, Safrin." Every time she saw the goddess she came out of it stronger. Better. Because of her she was growing and Maeve would forever be grateful for that. Maeve slips her hand into Safrin's, goosebumps rising across her skin as the starlight spreads through her veins before coalescing into a bangle around her wrist, warmth accompanying it along with newfound swiftness. "I'll be back to see you soon. We're putting the finishing touches on the fountain and Edmund has been asking to come when we're done."

It's with one last smile and a softly spoke goodbye that Maeve rises to her feet, giving the seer cat a gentle scritch under its chin, "Goodnight, Safrin. Thank you again."

~FIN <3~
What you gon' do when there's blood in the water?

Messages In This Thread
and from it she fled - by Maeve - 02-23-2022, 12:43 AM
RE: and from it she fled - by Safrin - 02-24-2022, 05:02 PM
RE: and from it she fled - by Maeve - 03-01-2022, 01:36 AM
RE: and from it she fled - by Safrin - 03-01-2022, 06:26 PM
RE: and from it she fled - by Maeve - 03-02-2022, 12:12 AM