burn 'em up and scatter their remains
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my love affair with water runs deep into my soul,
the serenity as intense as the tides ebb and flow
Amun sent a last blast of electricity towards the departing flock, managing to fell one more Hel with it. Rolling away from them, he shoved Zhanshi into the ground. The landshark bit the potter's fingers before beginning to make a circle at the Ascended's feet. The only sign of Amun's companion was a small furrow in the sand. "Has anyone ever told you looks can be deceiving?" Scowling, he put his hands on his hips.

Now that he wasn't being accosted or in danger of being set on fire, he gave the stranger a closer inspection. "You're the Nightshade right? That's what they call you?" As she boasted about her skills, he snorted and rolled his eyes. "So what? Do you have control over the wind or animals too?" Gesturing in the direction the birds have flown off in, he asked, "What if one of those birds had knocked the whip into me, or its feathers caught and it had flown into me? Did that even occur to you?" Or were you too busy playing hero to think?

Shaking his head, he brushed the sand off his clothes. "You might rule these parts but maybe check if you're actually needed or wanted before jumping to a stranger's aid next time." Letting out a huff of air, he shook his head. "I appreciate that you were trying to help, but me and my companion were in more danger from you than we ever were from a few birds." His eyes trailed to the dragonling. Nostrils flaring, he glared at the woman's companion.
nothing is softer or more flexible than water,
yet nothing can resist it
AMUN

Messages In This Thread
burn 'em up and scatter their remains - by Maeve - 02-23-2022, 01:15 AM
RE: burn 'em up and scatter their remains - by Amun - 03-04-2022, 01:09 AM