burn 'em up and scatter their remains
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my love affair with water runs deep into my soul,
the serenity as intense as the tides ebb and flow
Amun let out a chuckle. Jerking his chin at Aidon, the potter waggled his eyebrows. "Are you saying Aidon wouldn't try to take a nibble if the opportunity presented itself?" He winked at the dragonling.

Smiling, the Ascended cocked his head to one side. "Was it a portrait of him in all his glory? I mean, I'm sure he'll appreciate it anyway, but I vaguely remember him having a health sense of self-worth."

Grimacing, he scratched his chin. "I'm sorry to hear that. As a man I can confirm we're a pretty crappy lot, overall." Pulling his knees up to his chest, he wrapped his arms around them. "When was the last time you went dancing?" He rest his chin on his knees.

Before he could say anything further, however, there was sound and movement from the ocean. Twisting and craning his neck, his eyes widened as he saw the creature the crested. Mouth parting, he froze, going entirely motionless until it slipped under the waves again. "What in the world?" he breathed.
nothing is softer or more flexible than water,
yet nothing can resist it
AMUN

Messages In This Thread
burn 'em up and scatter their remains - by Maeve - 02-23-2022, 01:15 AM
RE: burn 'em up and scatter their remains - by Amun - 04-11-2022, 06:37 PM