burn 'em up and scatter their remains
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

"Fish, poultry, red meat... Whatever he can catch." And while he could certainly catch her, Maeve didn't make the list of things to eat. At least, not as far as Aidon was concerned.

Her laughed melded with his, eyes brighter now than they were at the beginning of their encounter, a new lightness settling in her chest. "It definitely is. He'd prefer it." Maeve's smile lingered as she lifted her eyes to his, "You should come see it sometime. I have one at the Halenani and in the Court. One of them is a bit more deadly than the other." The Court of Stars housed many of the plants she was named for, beautiful and lethal, much like she was.

"I will. I don't make it over to the Grounds really, but if I'm ever heading that way, I'll be sure to let you know." The Nightshade mimicked his movements, stretching out her own legs that had grown stiff from being drawn so close to her chest.

Standing as he did, Maeve brushed the sand from her clothes, a smile playing on her lips at his compliment. "Well, my name does mean to intoxicate." The queen quipped, dipping her head in acknowledgement. "Thank you, Amun. Travel safe, okay? I'll keep in touch."

~FIN <3~
If you're a lover, you should know
The lonely moments just get lonelier

Messages In This Thread
burn 'em up and scatter their remains - by Maeve - 02-23-2022, 01:15 AM
RE: burn 'em up and scatter their remains - by Maeve - 04-12-2022, 12:58 AM