Training {se} wax on, wax off
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru

“I did clearly, or do you need your ears cleaned?” she snips back, lighthearted and buoyant. She feels good, and on a day like today the idea of a training session without one of her senses seems more like a childish adventure than an intimidating challenge. Not that Deimos’ wide, boyish grin discredits the idea at all. Hotaru can’t even fault him for it; she would be just as giddy over the chance if she were in his shoes. Considering their predisposition to snowball fights and dunking each other in the mud, at least this particular time won’t end with their clothes ruined.

The longer she has the blindfold on, the more her ears adjust to make up for it. Ru isn’t capable of half-shifting just yet but she’s admittedly still amazed by the adaptability of the human body. She can hear Deimos moving about, collecting items that clearly have varying weights, and she can’t help but conjure up different ideas of what they might be.

His voice seems unnaturally loud when he finally speaks, though it’s too familiar to her to make her jump. It’s difficult to keep an ear for his movements while also blindly groping in front of her for the weapons he has chosen. A huff of amusement escapes when the hilts all feel the same at the first pass. Of course he wouldn’t make this easy for her. She’s grateful, but she also entirely expected it.

The sword is the first she grabs. She is careful with her fingertips beyond the range of the hilt, but the slanted tapering to the dulled edges makes it immediately obvious what it is. Hotaru wouldn’t necessarily say she has a chosen weapon, but the sword is one of the most familiar. After that the only thing to do is determine what kind by following the shape of the blade. It is straight and simple. “Broadsword?” She hopes he will automatically answer to betray his location, but even if he does not she spins halfway, the training sword brandished at hip level, assuming he is at her side. Only to find nothing but air. Damn.
what I did, do, to me and you, keeps me awake
if I were a ghost, you'd be the proof
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
{se} wax on, wax off - by Hotaru - 02-25-2022, 11:01 PM
RE: {se} wax on, wax off - by Deimos - 02-25-2022, 11:27 PM
RE: {se} wax on, wax off - by Hotaru - 02-25-2022, 11:46 PM
RE: {se} wax on, wax off - by Deimos - 02-26-2022, 12:12 AM
RE: {se} wax on, wax off - by Hotaru - 02-26-2022, 12:30 AM
RE: {se} wax on, wax off - by Deimos - 02-26-2022, 12:40 AM
RE: {se} wax on, wax off - by Hotaru - 02-26-2022, 01:15 AM
RE: {se} wax on, wax off - by Deimos - 02-26-2022, 01:28 AM
RE: {se} wax on, wax off - by Hotaru - 02-27-2022, 08:42 PM
RE: {se} wax on, wax off - by Deimos - 02-27-2022, 08:54 PM
RE: {se} wax on, wax off - by Hotaru - 02-28-2022, 09:46 PM