Like a Leaf on the Breeze You Blew Away
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Sam wandered out from his house in the morning thinking how weird it was to be able to go out in the morning; he only could because of the not-sunlight of the Sparkbird providing them sanctuary in Longnight. He was just going for a walk, hoping to clear his mind and think on everything that had occurred during Longnight.

He had not particularly expected to see Remi, but his heart did a flip when he saw the man sketching by the Sparkbird. He always loved to see his love using his talents, was always impressed to see the results. Without even thinking his feet began to move towards him, smiling as he recalled how Remi had told him not to worry about their frequent seeing of each other at the moment.

When he reached him he sat down and stroked a hand over Remi's back, leaning in against his shoulder. "Hey, you." He said, a callback to what Remi had said to him at the perch only a few days ago. He glanced at Remi's drawing then tried to kiss his cheek. "That's g-good."

Samuel
I hear in my mind
All these voices
I hear in my mind
All of these words

Messages In This Thread
Like a Leaf on the Breeze You Blew Away - by Samuel - 02-27-2019, 08:59 PM