Like a Leaf on the Breeze You Blew Away
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
remi
When the heart of this star-crossed voyager beats in time with yours

Remi had never been followed before, not like this anyways. Once upon a time Martha would relentlessly chase him through the skies, but he had always been faster. He thought he was faster even now, but as the voice of this strange man forced itself into his mind, Remi's wings beat a pace or so slower as some sort of cold and sickly feeling pulled at his stomach.

Dear? The word was like some sort of slap; a wet and lukewarm blanket on a hot day. Uncomfortable and unwanted.

Circling slightly, for hovering was not really a hawk's specialty, Remi opened the bridge of his thoughts to this strange man pursuing him through the darkened skies. You have done nothing wrong, I simply do not know who you are. Remi began, his mental voice a good deal more thickly accented, especially given his confusion. Still he was as polite as ever, though there was no familiarity in his voice now and certainly no affection.

Please, you must think I am someone that I am not. I do not know you. We are not.. together. I am not— The lie of course wouldn't come, and so Remi merely let the thought fizzle out.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Like a Leaf on the Breeze You Blew Away - by Remi - 02-27-2019, 10:07 PM