if time is a river
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
i was never the sharp knife, but i was never the dull mind
i was somewhere in between, a thorn, an acquiescent
There has been a lot that’s happened between them, a lot that still keeps Sunjata’s distance, Frey’s words lingering in the back of his mind that he does have the ability to deny people, that he doesn’t have to just agree without anything in it for himself. Call it selfish, call it whatever, but Sunjata’s arrived with more than one motivator for this meeting.

The information offered is a helpful one, the young demigod certainly doesn’t have immortality yet, and whether Nate does or doesn’t have it, Sunjata’s face is impassive. The offer is a helpful one, one that the Flood does take into consideration as he works his jaw a few seconds longer. “I’d be in the same boat.” He rumbles, backpedaling to the mention of not enduring the absence of their partners well.

But Sunjata regards Remi carefully, keeping his posture straight and that internal mask in place. “It sounds good, but, might I add another bargaining chip in it? Something a little more for me?” He asks as a small, sharp smirk starts to tug on his lips. “I have my own quest from Frey and I could use yours and Ronin’s help. Don’t worry, it’s nothing you two aren’t already doing I imagine.” He pauses for a moment, trying to gauge whether or not he should continue before he does. “I need to help people have sex, so, I could put something together for you and Ronin and all I’d need is you two to get each other off.” He rolls a shoulder, head tilting as he regards Remi. It’s an easy addition in Sunjata’s eyes, and if Remi agrees then sure, the blood could be his.
so you said it was for me, when you tried to break me
well you can save your breath, i know, i'm not the kind you pray for
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
if time is a river - by Remi - 03-01-2022, 04:40 PM
RE: if time is a river - by Sunjata - 03-01-2022, 05:22 PM
RE: if time is a river - by Remi - 03-01-2022, 05:31 PM
RE: if time is a river - by Sunjata - 03-01-2022, 05:50 PM
RE: if time is a river - by Remi - 03-01-2022, 06:06 PM
RE: if time is a river - by Sunjata - 03-01-2022, 06:26 PM
RE: if time is a river - by Remi - 03-01-2022, 06:32 PM
RE: if time is a river - by Sunjata - 03-01-2022, 06:56 PM
RE: if time is a river - by Remi - 03-01-2022, 07:02 PM