Personal Quest [split] [split] all the pretty little ponies
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Melita prepares, Ray shifts, and Maeve tries to keep a hold on the unicorns. They might not see Ray, but they can smell her and it earns many uneasy knickers. Their hooves stamping and pawing at the ground as a few toss their heads. Maeve shushes them all gently, trying her best to keep a hold on the majority of them as Ray slinks into the trees. It's a good thing the Attuned does too because sure enough she catches scent of nearby predators.

While it's hard to tell if there is more than one, the scent is fresh and strong, signaling that whatever creature this is is likely nearby. Maeve glances back at Melita, a faint smile on her lips at the sight of the honeybee's grin, "Good. We might need to." She says, taking another step forward but she pauses at the sound of a snapping twig and the smell of smoldering undergrowth. The Nightshade's eyes dart side to side, attempting to find the source of the sound and smell, but coming up short.

It doesn't seem like their advisory is intent on hiding, though. The tiger is almost lazy in the way it prowls out onto the path before them, tail flicking as it slinks low along the ground, red eyes locked on Maeve.

Round two!

Defend the unicorns!
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] [split] all the pretty little ponies - by Maeve - 03-02-2022, 02:24 AM