Personal Quest [split] [split] all the pretty little ponies
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

Ray puts herself between Maeve, Melita, and the unicorns in an attempt to keep the molten tiger from pressing in closer to them. The other cat hisses, baring its teeth as it lashes back out at Ray after receiving a solid slash against its side. Claws catch as it lunges forward, making Melita's arrow miss by a few inches, piercing the dirt behind it instead. Maeve does her best to keep her grip on the unicorns as she gets her whip off of her hip, igniting it with a crack that echoes through the jungle, causing the surrounding birds in the trees to scatter.

"Watch out for its claws!" The Nightshade calls out, drawing back her wrist and flicking the whip towards its flank in the same area that Melita had attempted to strike before. The tiger roars in irritation, backpedaling slightly in an attempt to put some space between it and the trio.

Melita misses, Ray hits, and Maeve hits!

Round 3!
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] [split] all the pretty little ponies - by Maeve - 03-05-2022, 02:33 AM