Personal Quest [split] [split] all the pretty little ponies
Maeve Ansel
the Nightshade
Madame

Age: 27 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 35 - Dext: 37 - Endr: 43 - Luck: 37 - Int: 1
AIDON - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Artio Offline
Change author:
MP: 877
Maeve

One would think that when a Molten tiger found itself up against three well armed individuals it would quickly realize it was outnumbered, but apparently the possible reward of a unicorn feast was too much to pass up. So even as Maeve's strike lands true, hitting it across the nose and searing into its flesh, a roar of pain rising in its chest as it lurches backwards; the cat lingers. Ray's swipe doesn't manage to land, barely catching the tip of his nose as he yanks his head back from the whip crack he just got hit with, but his own attack in retaliation?

That gets Ray square across the cheek, cutting into the flesh through the dark fur, blood spattering on the jungle floor. Melita has much better luck this time. Her ire and contempt at missing the previous shot enough to fuel this arrow into striking true. If it looks like it sparks a little brighter as it sinks into the tiger's side then so be it, but it might just be a trick of the light.

The Molten tiger, finally seeming to realize that it might be outmatched her, limps backwards as the arrow juts out of its hind leg.

Melita and Maeve hit! Ray misses! The tiger gets in a swipe and looks close to running off!

Perhaps one more round will do it?

Round 4!
I'm undone about to burst at my seams
'Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need

Messages In This Thread
RE: [split] [split] all the pretty little ponies - by Maeve - 03-05-2022, 02:53 PM