(SE) with the help of lucifer yellow
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
// and if i was the only thing you couldn't bear to lose,
i'd set fire to the wood, just so you wouldn't have to bury me too //
He’d disappeared for a little bit, only to return to the Grounds for what he assumed to be just a short trip. Until, of course, he’d heard the news. Everything seems to start falling into shit again and at this point Sunjata’s completely out of the mental capacity to do much other than muscle memory – settling in and going about his business, sticking his fingers into places that could benefit him, avoiding those that brought too much onto his shoulders.

This was an easy thing, back at the VlamVloed, a glass of his favorite whiskey, a few little lantern parts nearby, a paintbrush, a few different water colors to attempt to use his magic to try and create something unique for Sam. Gideon was someone that Sunjata was happy to hear is gone. Sam on the other hand? It’s a shame.

There’s a small ball of water that he has floating over his shoulder, one he uses to dip into a few of the water colors, working to mix a few of them together before he takes the paper material of the sides and flattens them against the metal frame.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(SE) with the help of lucifer yellow - by Sunjata - 03-01-2022, 07:53 PM