(SE) with the help of lucifer yellow
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// and if i was the only thing you couldn't bear to lose,
i'd set fire to the wood, just so you wouldn't have to bury me too //
There’s a part of him used to the fact that people seem to just barge in however they feel like. Especially nowadays with what appears to be so much shit happening every time they turn the corner. He’s gotten better about not flinching though – the safest place for him realistically is probably the Grounds anyway. So he flattens the piece of paper, waits silently as he flattens the piece of paper to it, glues it down and waits for it to dry, all while working on mixing a few of the colors with his magic.

He lifts the glass of whiskey to his lips, casting a glance sidelong at Amun who seems to hover. “Samuel.” Sunjata murmurs, setting the glass down and casting a glance back over toward the potter, not knowing the depth of the relationship between the two of them. So instead, he squints at the lantern, leaning back to grab a pack of cigarettes that he lights with a match he puts out immediately, taking a deep drag from it as he stares at the lantern some more. “Perhaps the softest lantern I’ve made yet.” A different material, but one that he hopes that the bookmaker would have enjoyed.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(SE) with the help of lucifer yellow - by Sunjata - 03-01-2022, 07:53 PM
RE: (SE) with the help of lucifer yellow - by Sunjata - 03-02-2022, 03:36 AM